Contract Administrator (HRL13 /S9)
Sappi Southern Africa Ltd.
RHO - PIETERMARITZBURG
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure the effective administration of the Services Procurement
process within the Ecams system and other related functions are
effectively carried out within Forestry and the various Sappi Mills.
REPORTING TO: REGIONAL SOURCING MANAGER SERVICES
- Prepare a project plan for each core activity initial request.
- Prepare draft contracts, together with necessary supporting documents and co-ordinate signing of contracts
- Monitor contract expiry dates and inform necessary manager to initiate a new request.
- Assist district staff with non-core agreements queries, and monitor
compliance and quality standard of non-core agreements produced.
- Measure progress of actual timeframes against project plan and Service Level Agreements with our main internal customers.
- Co-ordinate day to day aspects of fuel supply contract, including
monitoring site statutory compliance and assisting with resolving
internal and external queries.
- Monitor and control flow of documents from inception of Initial
Requests to filing of final signed agreements by maintaining the Ecams
- Co-ordinate site meeting logistics.
- Prepare and place advertisements in relevant media platforms.
- Arrange or prepare necessary documentation for Site Meetings.
- Prepare necessary evaluation documents for evaluation panels.
- Process score sheets and inform panels of the outcomes.
- Monitor approval process on Ecams and if necessary prepare draft papers for submission to necessary authority level
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILL
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management skills
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail,
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- National Certificate /Diploma in Administration / Legal Administration
- 3 years' experience in an accounting and/or administration field
- MS Office proficient intermediate
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information
Closing date for applications: 17 March 2017
Applications to be submitted online: via Sappi Career Page
Sappi career page can be accessed via Sappi global intranet pages or www.sappi.com
For enquires contact: Siyanda Gama, Sappi HR
+27 (0)11 407 8502 or email@example.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Should you not
have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert,
please consider your application unsuccessful.
The commercial aspect of the Forestry South Africa (FSA) website, as well as the commercial side of the FSA Newsletter, is managed and run by Fevertree Media (Pty) Ltd which is a separately run entity to the non-profit organisation Forestry South Africa.