Draughtsman Intern X2
Sappi Southern Africa Ltd
SAICCOR MILL - UMKOMAAS (KZN)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies that will benefit their career. The incumbent will also assist in executing related activities across the designated region.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Prepare drawings of purpose designed machinery as built equipment.
- Prepare Plant Schedules to coordinate material take-off list with the clear specification of quantity
- Ensure that the designed equipment and the plant complies with approved standards of fabrication
- Perform calculations of components such as bearings, pulleys, gears, springs, etc.
- Conduct project Work.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Planning and organising
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Project and Design Work
- Programme Control and Evaluation
- Technical Drawings
- Grade 12 / Matric
- S4 or completed Diploma/Degree in Draughting, Engineering or equivalent field
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information
Closing date for applications: 04 May 2017
Applications to be submitted online: via Sappi Career Page
Sappi career page can be accessed via Sappi global intranet pages or www.sappi.com
For enquires contact: Siyanda Gama, Sappi HR
+27 (0)11 407 8502 or email@example.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity orexpression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The commercial aspect of the Forestry South Africa (FSA) website, as well as the commercial side of the FSA Newsletter, is managed and run by Fevertree Media (Pty) Ltd which is a separately run entity to the non-profit organisation Forestry South Africa.