Dry Mill Manager required in Mpumalanga
and Experience required:
- NMMU(Saasveld) Wood technology or BSc (Wood Science)
- Proven saw milling and dry mill experience with
references essential (minimum 3 years' experience).
- Including, but not limited to management of the
following sections: Destacking, 2
and Dispatch function;
- Good knowledge/Experience of saw milling equipment
(especially dry mill specific equipment);
- Good knowledge of relevant SANS standards;
- Good understanding of Planned Maintenance procedures;
- Required to work overtime from time to time;
- Good communicator/Organiser/Team player - management
of a relatively large team;
- Experience in value adding products advantageous;
- EE/AA Candidates will enjoy preference.
Interested candidates to send applications to: email@example.com
Closing date: 30 March 2017
(should you not receive any
communication within 14 days after closing date, please accept your application
The commercial aspect of the Forestry South Africa (FSA) website, as well as the commercial side of the FSA Newsletter, is managed and run by Fevertree Media (Pty) Ltd which is a separately run entity to the non-profit organisation Forestry South Africa.