Foreman required in Mpumalanga
- Supervisor's Certificate/similar qualification/s beneficial;
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Maintain and improve production throughput and quality
standards whilst upholding safety standards and good housekeeping practices;
- Ensure daily productions targets are met relevant to
- Lead and manage a relatively large team;
- Proven saw milling experience with references
essential (minimum 3 years' experience);
- Minimum 2 years' supervisory experience;
- EE/AA Candidates will enjoy preference.
Interested candidates to send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 March 2017
(should you not receive any
communication within 14 days after closing date, please accept your application
The commercial aspect of the Forestry South Africa (FSA) website, as well as the commercial side of the FSA Newsletter, is managed and run by Fevertree Media (Pty) Ltd which is a separately run entity to the non-profit organisation Forestry South Africa.