HR Administrator - (HRL13/S9)
Sappi Southern Africa Ltd.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Coordinate and administrate the HR administration function and shared service by providing a service to the HR BP's and employees in line with a high performance organisation.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
Coordinate the administration of benefit funds, community services as well as policies (long service, home loans, educational aid, tool allowance, boarding fees, Long Service, Birthdays etc.) and conduct monthly audits to ensure conformance.
- Coordinate administration involving the sign-on/transfer/termination of permanent and temporary staff, deaths, disabilities and hired labour. Control manpower movement through SAP PD.
- Ensure employee records comply with relevant procedures for audit purposes and supervise the administration of personnel files.
- Coordinate the compiling of statistics for monthly HR, administration, medical aid, disability and death reports and conduct audits.
- Prepare and administrate unit annual increment schedules and budgets.
- Implement and maintain HR/administration documents on the Intranet and HR-drive.
- Coordinate monthly and weekly payroll system by liaising with SAP technical support and Shared Services, identifying customer requirements and communicating changes/problems accordingly. Conduct monthly reconciliations.
- Coordinate administration of external training courses, higher education study loans, NQF/Skills Development, LMS and process trainees/TIT's and maintain SAP PD module.
- Consolidate fixed expenses for HR department on a monthly basis.
- Ensure multi skilling within HR administration by coaching team members in the different disciplines of HR administration.
- Set goals, objectives and standards of measurement for the administration team.
- Assist with recruitment and selection (notification of advert, screening and shortlisting, setting up of interviews, ad hoc interviews, recruitment process closure).
- Ensure all audit requirements for Canteen, Clinic and HR are undertaken and files updated.
- Attention to detail, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Planning, Organizing and Innovative
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Relevant Human Resources qualification
- High level of computer skills - Advanced Excel
- Three to five years' experience in HR administration
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information
Closing date for applications: 29 March 2017
Applications to be submitted online: via Sappi Career Page
Sappi career page can be accessed via Sappi global intranet pages or www.sappi.com
For enquires contact: Siyanda Gama, Sappi HR
+27 (0)11 407 8502 or Siyanda.Gama@sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The commercial aspect of the Forestry South Africa (FSA) website, as well as the commercial side of the FSA Newsletter, is managed and run by Fevertree Media (Pty) Ltd which is a separately run entity to the non-profit organisation Forestry South Africa.