Legal Office Administration Intern
DURBAN - SOUTH GATE
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies and assist in executing related activities across the designated region.
SENIOR LEGAL ADVISOR
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Assists and updates the various departmental database.
- Coordinate all meetings, functions and travel arrangements for the department.
- Coordinate office administration and ensure sufficient supply of stationary requirements.
- Assist with various administrative task and Adhoc activities.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Attention to details
- Planning and Organising
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving
- Grade 12/Matric qualification
- Relevant Legal or equivalent Administration qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information
Closing date for applications: 04 May 2017
Applications to be submitted online: via Sappi Career Page
Sappi career page can be accessed via Sappi global intranet pages or www.sappi.com
For enquires contact: Siyanda Gama, Sappi HR
+27 (0)11 407 8502 or email@example.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful
The commercial aspect of the Forestry South Africa (FSA) website, as well as the commercial side of the FSA Newsletter, is managed and run by Fevertree Media (Pty) Ltd which is a separately run entity to the non-profit organisation Forestry South Africa.