Plant & Equipment
Operations Manager Forestry
- Monitor Daily Stocks & Production
- Ensure daily and monthly production targets are
- Ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensure good housekeeping standard.
- Ensure safety
compliances in accordance with the OSHAct.
- Compartment planning and phasing
- Lead and manage a relatively large team
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Mechanised and Cable harvesting experience
- Technical skills an advantage
- Attention to detail and leadership
- Planning, organizing and innovative skills
- Problem analysis and solving
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
REQUIREMENTS: QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma in Forestry or a qualified
diesel mechanic will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of harvesting experience with
- Valid Code EB (08) driver's license
you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed
Closing date for applications: 30
Applications to be submitted via email: monzelle@
The commercial aspect of the Forestry South Africa (FSA) website, as well as the commercial side of the FSA Newsletter, is managed and run by Fevertree Media (Pty) Ltd which is a separately run entity to the non-profit organisation Forestry South Africa.