22 February, 2017
Powering Africa: Summit to showcase African power projects
Date: 9-10 March 2017
The Powering Africa: Summit will return to the Marriott Marquis in Washington, D.C. from 9-10 March.
The Summit is a platform to showcase African energy & infrastructure projects seeking investment in 2017, bringing together Africa's public sector with global investors in a concentrated, high level networking forum.
Over 600 investors and stakeholders attended last year from 18 countries, demonstrating the global invesment appetite and scale of project opportunities in Africa. With the official endorsement of Power Africa, OPIC and the U-S Africa Business Center, the 2017 Powering Africa: Summit agenda is shaping up to be one of the most incredible programmes of the year.
Download the updated agenda for the Powering Africa: Summit
Topics to be discussed include:
- Maintaining US competitiveness in Africa: How the world's most powerful economy is cooperating with the world's most exciting economies to create technology and long term power deals
- Partnerships for job creation, capacity building, energy efficiency and industrial growth
- High Level Bi-Lateral Keynote Panel: - A Series of High Level Insights
- Investors Round Table: Africa's Gas IPP Procurement Programmes
- Investors Round Table: The Renewable Energy Revolution Surging Across the Continent
- Country Focus Roundtable: Nigeria
- Country Focus Roundtable: South Africa
- Regional Focus Roundtable: Morocco, South Africa and Egypt - African Co-operation for the Whole Continent
- Blending of Public and Private Financing for Clean Energy Projects
Registration for the Summit is now open, with the best rates available before the 27th January. Construction Review subscribers
can register with a 10% discount. To find out how to claim a 10% discount on your registration, please email the code CR1