Process Engineering Intern
Sappi Southern Africa Ltd
SAICCOR MILL - UMKOMAAS (KZN)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies that will benefit their career. The incumbent will also assist in executing related activities across the designated region.
REPORTING TO: PROJECT MANAGER
- Measuring plant performance against set process limits and determining process capability.
- Investigating reasons for process deviations and developing procedures to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Investigating new/ or alternative process and equipment.
- Working with process scientists to ensure that process chemistry is not changed and that pulp, water
- Conduct Project Work.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Planning and organising
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Project and Design Work Capability
- Programme Control and Evaluation
- Process Optimisation
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 / Matric
- National in relevant field
- S4 or completed Diploma/Degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant field
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information
Closing date for applications: 27 April 2017
Applications to be submitted online: via Sappi Career Page
Sappi career page can be accessed via Sappi global intranet pages or www.sappi.com
For enquires contact: Siyanda Gama, Sappi HR
+27 (0)11 407 8502 or email@example.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful
The commercial aspect of the Forestry South Africa (FSA) website, as well as the commercial side of the FSA Newsletter, is managed and run by Fevertree Media (Pty) Ltd which is a separately run entity to the non-profit organisation Forestry South Africa.