Production Intern x2
Sappi Southern Africa Ltd
FORESTS - LOMATI SAWMILL
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies and assist in executing related activities across the designated region.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Gain experience and be exposed to all operational disciplines within the Sawmilling process.
- Primary project in collaboration with Finance must integrate production data into the financial system.
- Do project related work around process flows, time studies, recovery optimization and value adding feasibility studies.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and solving
- Grade 12/Matric qualification
- BSc Forestry (Wood and Wood Products Science) or B Tech in Wood Technology
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information
Closing date for applications: 27 April 2017
Applications to be submitted online: via Sappi Career Page
Sappi career page can be accessed via Sappi global intranet pages or www.sappi.com
For enquires contact: Siyanda Gama, Sappi HR
+27 (0)11 407 8502 or email@example.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The commercial aspect of the Forestry South Africa (FSA) website, as well as the commercial side of the FSA Newsletter, is managed and run by Fevertree Media (Pty) Ltd which is a separately run entity to the non-profit organisation Forestry South Africa.