3 February, 2015
FSC courses in East Africa
CMO is presenting: FSC CERTIFICATION COURSE
- for forestry managers, contractors, government officials and NGOs - A practical approach (3 days).
Michal Brink (400 mandays of audit experience and trained more than 500 auditors world-wide from 80 countries.
Venues and dates:
- Tanzania: 23 to 25 April 2015 (exact location in Tanzania to be firmed up closer to the date)
- Uganda: 20 to 22 July 2015 (exact location in Uganda to be firmed up closer to the date)
Forest certification growing globally in excess of 30% per year, it has
become critical for all role players in forestry to fully understand
the FSC certification process and how it impacts on day-to-day forestry
This includes a clear understanding of:
- Why forest certification is important
- The certification process
Management standard used in Africa, the approach of auditors when
verifying compliance to the standard and when levels of non-compliance
there are in the FSC system.
- The role of stakeholders in FSC certification
Cost: US$ 700 per person
If you need any additional information or registration papers, please don't hesitate to contact Nikita Janeke at email@example.com, who can also send a registration form.