Italian based company FAE Group has been designing, manufacturing and
distributing since 1989, heavy-duty land clearing and road construction
- Heads: mulchers and multitasks attachments that can be mounted on
tractors, excavators, skid loaders and special built carriers;
- Self-propelled, tracked carriers: either with operator's cabin or remote controlled, with installed power from 173 to 600 HP.
perfect pairing of PT vehicles and FAE mulchers allow you to perform a
host of applications, like: vegetation management, ROW clearing, land
reclamation, soil stabilization, road construction and road
PT's range of 7 multi-purpose prime movers can quickly be fitted for
use in forest, agriculture, construction operations or as a demining
vehicle. The newest PT-175 (with
173 HP), the PT-300 (with 302 HP), the PT-400 (with 415 HP), the PT-475
(with 475 HP) and the PT-600 (with 600 HP) are suitable for different
applications such as land clearing (mulching), land conversion
(subsoiling) and road construction (stabilizing, rock
crushing and asphalt shredding).
The PT-300 D:Mine is a remotely controlled tracked mine clearance machine that withstands both AP and AT mines.
The PT prime movers offer a series of benefits:
- Maximizing productivity:
extremely high performance is
achieved due to the perfect integrationof elements such as diesel
engines, hydraulic systems and electronic control systems, all suitable
for heavy-duty applications and guaranteeing the highest productivity.
- Extremely low ground pressure:
thanks to wide tracks,
ensuring a wide contact surface, and a long and oscillating
undercarriage, these purpose-built carriers are extremely stable and
exert extraordinarily low ground pressure, allowing increased mobility
during work on otherwise inaccessible terrain, such as swampland
- Reliable and easy to maintain:
FAE uses only components
of the highest quality standard from brands with a worldwide servicing
network (John Deere, Caterpillar, Sauer Danfoss, Parker, Berco etc.) so
that spare parts can be easily obtained. The main components of the PT
carriers are very easily accessible, thus
maintenance time and costs are significantly reduced.
- Comfort and functionality: the PT prime movers are designed
to maximize the operator's comfort and safety, whilst enabling high performance and ease of use of the vehicle.
- Great visibility;
- A level of sound-proofing that is the best on the market;
- The lowest level of vibrations inside the cab;
- Ergonomic position of the joystick;
- Easy-to-use display and control panel;
- Air conditioning system;
- Comfortable, adjustable driver's seat (heated and air suspended)
- MP3 / CD player