TALKING TIMBER WEBINAR – Construction Detailing for Mass Timber Building
On behalf of Sawmilling South Africa and its timber promotion partners, you are invited to join the next Talking Timber webinar on 17 August 2023 focusing on Construction Detailing for Mass Timber Building from 13:00-14:30.
We have two speakers:
- Mark O’Connor of Rothoblaas on Connections, Waterproofing and Acoustic Details for Timber Buildings
- Michael Kloos, a structural engineer, on Structural Connections for Mass Timber Buildings.
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session and discussion.
We invite members of the architectural and construction engineering community to join us.
- If you’ve missed previous webinars, please visit Sawmilling South Africa’s Youtube channel.
- For more information on the South African sawmilling sector, please visit https://sawmillingsa.co.za/
- If you wish to be added to the webinar distribution list, please complete the online form.
Back to NEWS:
BUSINESS l CLIMATE CHANGE l CONSTRUCTION l EDUCATION l ENVIRONMENT l FORESTRY ENGINEERING l FORESTRY l GOVERNMENT l INTERNATIONAL l LAND l RECYCLING l RESEARCH l ROOFING l SHORT HAUL l SILVICULTURE l SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY l TRANSPORT l TREATMENT l TRANSPORT l VALUE ADDING