Please find below the relevant Government Gazette in which these new deadlines are contained.
The crucial information is listed below.
- In the case of any company, within 12 months from the date on which its financial year ends.
- in the case of all other persons (which include natural persons, trusts and other juristic persons, such as institutions, boards or bodies)
- on or before 21 September 2018 if the return is submitted manually
- on or before 31 October 2018 if the return is submitted by using the SARS eFiling platform or electronically through the assistance of a SARS official at an office of SARS;
- on or before 31 January 2019 if the return relates to a provisional taxpayer and is submitted by using the SARS eFiling platform; or
- where accounts are accepted by the Commissioner in terms of section 66(13A) of the Income Tax Act in respect of the whole or portion of a taxpayer’s income, which are drawn to a date after 28 February 2018 but on or before 30 September 2018, within 6 months from the date to which such accounts are drawn.
Forestry South Africa
Tel :+27 33 346 0344