Exciting talks at interzum @home
interzum @home will offer an extra layer of added value for all those who couldn’t attend the entire event programme or who didn’t have the opportunity to travel to Cologne this year. From 15 May, visitors to the digital platform will be able to access the content of the event and stage programme at any time and from any location. In addition to the presentations given on the interzum Trend Stage and the interzum Product Stage, the highlights of the interzum awards and the Trend Forums will also be available on demand.
Furthermore, exhibiting companies that have created a profile on the platform will be able to use it to promote themselves and their innovations.
On the interzum @home digital platform, market participants will have the chance to deepen their industry knowledge and gain an information advantage. And users won’t have to miss out on professional dialogue with other colleagues either, because interzum @home
opens up the possibility for everyone to exchange ideas and network with each other at any time.
What can I expect as a visitor to interzum @home 2023?
- Now you won’t miss a thing – experience the highlights of the interzum event programme again digitally and on demand after the live event:
- Presentations from the interzum Trend Stage and the interzum Product Stage
- Winners of the interzum awards and their fellow competitors
- Innovations from the interzum Trend Forums: Function & Components, Materials & Nature, Textile & Machinery
- Insights into the profiles of participating companies and their products and services
- interzum @home is free of charge for all participants. Visitors to interzum in Cologne will have automatic access on 15 May, visitors who weren’t able to travel to the in-person event can obtain free admission tickets for interzum @home from the interzum Ticket Shop.
- Efficient networking: Expand your network through AI-supported contact suggestions and also reach participants who have not travelled to Cologne.
The live event in Cologne from 9-12 May 2023
The time of waiting is finally over: from 9 to 12 May, the world’s leading trade fair for furniture manufacturing and interior design will open its doors in Cologne. At interzum 2023, the entire industry will once again come together to jointly design solutions for current and future challenges.
In addition to the comprehensive international overview of the sector, interzum will, as always, offer trade visitors and exhibitors a high-quality and varied programme of events in Cologne.
From 15 May the digital content hub interzum @home
Deepen your industry knowledge: You have access to all recorded conference contents of interzum and to further exciting contributions from the industry.
Build new business relationships: All participants can take full advantage of the integrated networking including AI-based contact recommendations.